Dr. Frank Merritt & Phil White
« Return to Homepage
a Sample Chapter
This book is written in memory of my best friend, Jason Smith.
This book is dedicated to anyone who has faced failure and has initially thought, "I can’t," then defiantly stood back up and said, "Yes I can." My best friend Jason was initially given only months to live, but courageously, he and his wife and friends teamed up and said, "We can beat this." And we did, for over 7 years. If you:
- Are battling cancer
- Have vascular disease such as heart disease or stroke
- Have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or type 2 diabetes
- Struggle with obesity and metabolic syndromes
- Have depression and/or anxiety
- Are an athlete aspiring for the next level
- Suffer from a broken relationship
...you can win.
This book is not just about health-related conditions, it’s about choosing to be a victor and not a victim. This book is dedicated to the champion and challenger alike because every champion will face defeat and every challenger has a champion inside.
When you say, "Look at all my failures and/or all the adversity in front of me," then I say, "Perfect." Failures and adversity are the secret ingredients to success. You just need to know how to properly use them for future success. This book can help. This book is dedicated to YOU!